Our professional mortgage products will provide support to newly qualified professional applicant(s) who meet the Banks approved list and criteria requirements including fully qualified Accountants, Actuaries, Architects, Barristers, Chartered Surveyors, Dentists, Medical Doctors, Optometrists, Pharmacists, Solicitors and Veterinarians. One or more of the applicants must have become fully qualified in the last 5 years.
The Professional Mortgage product will allow enhanced income multipliers up to a maximum of 5.5 x income, subject to the Bank’s criteria and affordability assessment.
Customers applying for a professional mortgage product must meet all of the Secured lending criteria, apart from standard income multipliers but will also be subject to additional criteria outlined below:
- Purchase applications only
- Maximum 5.5 x income multiplier
- Minimum income requirement for the professional applicant is £35,000, joint applications are acceptable but at least 1 applicant must be a professional and the professional must meet the minimum requirement
- Acceptable professions: Accountants, Architects, Actuaries, Barristers, Chartered Surveyors, Dentists, Medical Doctors, Optometrists, Pharmacists, Solicitors and Veterinarians
- The qualification must align to one of the registered bodies listed below and must be within the last 5 years:
We will require certification of the full qualification which must be within the last 5 years and must align to one of the registered bodies listed above. Evidence is required for all applicants who hold the recognised qualification to qualify for the professional mortgage and must be provided pre-offer.